Quite obviously, the visuals can’t really compare with those of the three-dimensional version, but this also means that the app will run even on slightly outdated systems. The available poker variants include No Limit Texas Hold’em, Pot Limit Omaha and Omaha Hi/Lo. Furthermore, the new client retains the Sit & Go support, which makes it an excellent choice for all kinds of single-table tournament enthusiasts. However, much like the fully fledged three-dimensional client, the app doesn’t allow you to join the PKR Multi-Table Tournaments and doesn’t support multi-tabling. The company already stated that those features will be introduced in future updates. Whether this update will be applied both apps at once remains to be seen, but it is quite likely that PKR officials are going to prioritize their flagship three-dimensional product.
- Multi-table on up to 4 tables simultaneously.
- Search for your friends and play against them.
- Practice Tables or real-money Texas Hold'em cash games.
- Sit & Go tournaments on iPhone, iPad and Android.
- Only 40MB install file. Super fast installation.
Download the PKR 2D app and get all the same features as the PKR 3D version in a small 50MB file.